• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No Cricket Service AT ALL =[ Huawei Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze11

May 7, 2011
Ok So i installed the 2.2 froyo update from the chinese huawei site and i did everything right except when i wanted to put the MIN And MDN Info! So I Did A Force Update Back To Stock But It Was In Chinese?! I Switched The Language To English And I Noticed That I Had No Bars And I Dialed ##626* And Again I Tried To Put The Info But I Got An Error Saying Cant Set NV Items! =[ Can Someone Plz Help ='[ I Installed icarusmod 1.0 And I Dont Really Like It! But My Setting Went Back To Normal While I Was On The Mod! I Just Want To Go Back To Stock:(:(:( Hu

Repeat what you did approx.10,000 times & you could build yourself a house.................

Seriously,there are instructions available here to restore your phone to stock.Just take the time to read ALL the STICKYS & relevant postings for your problem.If you still need help,there are plenty of people here to offer their assistance.

BTW,Welcome to ANDROID FORUMS! :)

Upvote 0
Repeat what you did approx.10,000 times & you could build yourself a house.................

Seriously,there are instructions available here to restore your phone to stock.Just take the time to read ALL the STICKYS & relevant postings for your problem.If you still need help,there are plenty of people here to offer their assistance.

BTW,Welcome to ANDROID FORUMS! :)

Can U Lead Me To The Forums So I Can Get This Done ASAP? =]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones