• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No Exfat support?

knoober

Android Enthusiast
I had a side project I was working on, and was going to use my Desire 510 until Sunshine tried to charge me for s-off (Boooo! - i know devs need money too but I was displeased when I saw that :) ) So I have to default to my broken-ish One SV (because it is already s-off). The biggest problem is I have to charge the battery in another device. Guess what's broken :D

So I loaded my files and loaded my 64GB sdcard and popped it in the old One SV and it wont read the card. It worked fine in the desire 510 so my guess is that its a format problem. Exfat is some sort of problem here? I know it can take the size of the sdcard because I had this card in this device before (but formatted to FAT32). Any help is appreciated guys :)

exfat sucks fat32 is where its at.theres actually a fat32 program...forgot name that can make insane fat32 sizes of any size working

exfat sucks fat32 is where its at.

agreed. Any time I have trouble reformatting to fat32 is a major improvement. Now whats this utility you speak of? FFiles size limit is the only reason I was using exfat in the first place.

Reading Ive done suggests that I can split the file and then merge it once the transfer is done, but Im not sure that will work in my case... search on I guess.

I like easus stuff. I didnt realize it could do that. silly thing but it works I guess. Maybe my little project is going to be back on!

Back
Top Bottom