• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I don't have wifi so if I'm not mistaken, All Share won't work for me. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I've had this phone for a month & a half & still haven't figured out the function of a lot of the stock apps, much less how to use them.
Side note (Drex, you might have input on this.) I thought Sprint said they would allow their customers to remove the bloatware going forward from the HTC Hero (I think that was the timing). I can't remove many of the apps that came with the phone & will never use a lot of them.

Not all bloatware, just some and it was more specific to the bloatware that was specifically loaded from Sprint. The Note 2 actually didn't come with much bloatware from Sprint.

What are you trying to remove?

Upvote 0
You can disable most. Flipboard is great though. Aggregate all your news, twitter and FB feeds into one rather than using separate apps.

Disable doesn't mean uninstall. The question was being asked in conjunction with a statement that Sprint made that they'd allow bloatware to be uninstalled, which they didn't clarify was solely for the Sprint apps that were normally pre-loaded on the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones