• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

no sound in during calls

rhaven

Lurker
Hi
Whenever I make or receive a call I do not get any audio. The other person can hear me but I cannot hear them. This happens with the phone as well as when using sipdroid and nimbuzz. I have tried switching to speaker phone as well as using the headset. I have also restored to factory defaults but it still happens.
I know the sound still works because I can hear the phone ringing on the other side, but once the phone is picked up the sound stops
help is greatly appreciated!
thanks
 
I know this is silly, but just to be sure - have you tried increasing the volume using the two volume buttons on the side?
 
could deleting some folders on the SD card help to reset some setting that went wonky?
Any ideas that could get the sound working are really welcome, sound works for music as well as ringtones and alarms
 
Back
Top Bottom