• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Noob questions

mikeydooodie

Android Enthusiast
Nope :(

I'm discontinuing support for 2.3.15 now that the OTA is official.

Getting on .320 or .340 is a good idea, as all ROMs will soon require it (my prediction, but I have a good feeling about this one ;))

hate to sound like a n00b but i am, how can i get the ota? im running apex 1.0.2

What'll be the best way to get on .3XX? I rarely flash my Droid X and it seems like I'm slipping back to noobdom with as fast as stuff is coming out.

I definitely like this ROM the best though and I've tried quite a few really. I like that it has just enough Blur because Motorola did add some nice features.

hate to sound like a n00b but i am, how can i get the ota? im running apex 1.0.2

If you want to update via OTA, you'll have to sbf back to the 2.3.15 OTA. Then check for updates and get the OTA.

What'll be the best way to get on .3XX? I rarely flash my Droid X and it seems like I'm slipping back to noobdom with as fast as stuff is coming out.

I definitely like this ROM the best though and I've tried quite a few really. I like that it has just enough Blur because Motorola did add some nice features.

Just update to a new Rom that's .320 and you're in. D/l it and follow the directions.

Back
Top Bottom