• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Noob questions

FnH

Hey all! Just got myself this model and love it :) However, a few things I haven't managed to understand:

1. How do you delete photos that you've transferred via blue tooth to your phone? They all went to phone memory but there's no option to delete them? LG PC Suite only shows SD-pics.

2. Does this phone have themes for it?

Thanks! :)

Hello fnh. Welcome to the forums.

If you bring the pics into the Gallery app, they are deletable there via the menu which appears when you touch the screen as you view each pic.

Themes are dependent on which launcher you're using (ADW, Launcher Pro, etc), many of which are in Market. Do a search in Market under the name of the launcher you're using.

Reactions: FnH
You'll have a lot of fun with these Android devices.

Be sure to clear caches in apps you use every so often, and reboot right after, just as a house cleaning/speed up routine.

Many users get a cache cleaning app in Market. Just don't get the kind that have to do things in the background and don't let you configure them to be used manually, as they tend to defeat their own purpose by running and using resources you're better off saving.

Reactions: FnH
You'll have a lot of fun with these Android devices.

Be sure to clear caches in apps you use every so often, and reboot right after, just as a house cleaning/speed up routine.

Many users get a cache cleaning app in Market. Just don't get the kind that have to do things in the background and don't let you configure them to be used manually, as they tend to defeat their own purpose by running and using resources you're better off saving.

Ok, thanks! :) Got an app for that and it lets me choose what to clear. I've tried to read about tweaking, and speeding the phone up but it sounds very risky and complicated, so I'll just leave it :D

Back
Top Bottom