• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Noob To Tom Creation

The ".field public static mReboot:I" should be added between line 27 and 29, the "sget v1, Lcom/android/internal/app/ShutdownThread;->mReboot:I

const/4 v2, 0x1

if-eq v1, v2, :reboot"

should be added right before line 444, the "
:reboot const-string v4, "now" invoke-static {v4}, Landroid/os/Power;->reboot(Ljava/lang/String;)V return-void" should be added between line 447 and 449

if you want just pull framework-res.apk, framework.jar, and android.policy.jar from your phone and post them somewhere and send me the link ill mod them for you and post them so you can just download them.

if you want just pull framework-res.apk, framework.jar, and android.policy.jar from your phone and post them somewhere and send me the link ill mod them for you and post them so you can just download them.

Definitely appreciate the offer but I want to try to decompile and enter the code myself so I can get comfortable with napkins multi tool & notepad ++ I may take you up on that offer once my wife tells me to stop because I'm spending too much time on the computer. :D

Definitely appreciate the offer but I want to try to decompile and enter the code myself so I can get comfortable with napkins multi tool & notepad ++ I may take you up on that offer once my wife tells me to stop because I'm spending too much time on the computer. :D

Just noticed this... should be apk multi tool not napkins.

Back
Top Bottom