• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not a single girl in this forum !

Its not easy for girls to understand the deep internal stuff ... they don't like digging and its their psychology that they stay away from any complications ... the other truth is, they create complications ... lol but fact ... and our beloved Andy is not at all their cup of tea nor coffee ... hehe ...

... tell me how many girls you know as programmers ... well i know a huge bunch who are not ... but they are spammers ... so ... they prefer ASC for their repairs ... they don't know and don't want to know DIY stuff ...

PS: May be The God has made them in this way to thoroughly rely upon us ... hehehe ... ;)

Upvote 0
girls really not interested in deep exploring their smart phone
as far as I know

Its not easy for girls to understand the deep internal stuff ... they don't like digging and its their psychology that they stay away from any complications ... the other truth is, they create complications ... lol but fact ... and our beloved Andy is not at all their cup of tea nor coffee ... hehe ...

... tell me how many girls you know as programmers ... well i know a huge bunch who are not ... but they are spammers ... so ... they prefer ASC for their repairs ... they don't know and don't want to know DIY stuff ...

PS: May be The God has made them in this way to thoroughly rely upon us ... hehehe ... ;)

While there may not be that many female members on this particular forum, there are plenty on the forum overall.

As far as your interpretation of women goes, I think you boys may want to rethink things a bit. Not all of us are helpless little creatures and there are quite a few of us that like delving into our phones for fun.

Upvote 0
lol....

@moderator Nice to see girls in the forum. ;) Btw dont mind these guys.

They are just making fun of our mobile company....a company with no hope for releasing kernel source EVER!!! :p

Btw @android155 I know many girls in my class who have rooted, installed cm7 and many others all by themselves. Similarly there are many guys who dont know bout all this. Believe me....till now I have met only 1 other guy who has heard bout cyanogenmod!!! lol....all are busy studying to complete our med school :D :p

Upvote 0
... lol ... don't think any Girl will dare to get hands on Micromax A75 ... Never ... not even when this is the only handset that remains at the end of world ... all my circle of gals have either samsung or moto or htc ... but any Micromax ... naaaaaaah ... so if the thread asks, why no gals ... the answer is understood ... ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones