• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help not connected to network

i am a new android user...in fact this is my first smart phone. i can get the phone to connect to wifi, but not to 4g or any att network....any help with this?

i am a new android user...in fact this is my first smart phone. i can get the phone to connect to wifi, but not to 4g or any att network....any help with this?

Hate to ask, but is there a sim card in it and was your phone activated by at&t?

there is a sim card, and it is activated...i was wondering if they didn't change my data plan. that's what i'll try! thanks!

there is a sim card, and it is activated...i was wondering if they didn't change my data plan. that's what i'll try! thanks!

What happened with me was previously on my Motorola Atrix, I had a data plan, but when I swapped over my sim to the Skyrocket, it didn't work, so I had to go back into At&t and have them give me a 4g LTE sim card and all is well again.

Make sure you have data enabled. To find out hit your menu button/settings/wireless & networks/mobile networks. Make sure the data enabled box is checked.

Back
Top Bottom