• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note 3 charger not charging

If 3 chargers don't charge your phone, I would think the problem may actually be with your phone!

If you take the cable and plug into a usb port on a pc and then to your phone, does it charge then?

The battery is removable, so, you could get by with an external charger and an extra battery, but, as new as it is, I would take it to Verizon and let them tell you what was up. Perhaps it would be a warranty fix?

Same thing with my factory charger. I haven't called T-Mobile yet. One of my employees has a N3 and he bought 2 aftermarket cables and gave me one and it works perfect. The only thing is - it's blue and 6 ft long.

I went through THREE factory USB 3.0 chargers. They are all CRAP. All failed within weeks. Received messages when plugged into phone that states "to please use factory charger." Bought an Amazon Basics USB 3.0 charging cable and charging works just fine now. Great phone, but the USB 3.0 charging feature is an utter joke (at least in my experiences). The Amazon cable is a snug fit, whereas the factory OEM Samsung cables fit loosely on my device.

Back
Top Bottom