• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NotesMobile - Excellent

ryandelman

Really nice app that was ported from the Lenovo Thinkpad, and it's available for the intl Note as well as the i717.

IMHO, it kicks S-Memo's ass up and down the block, especially for those of us who use note taking apps to actually take notes in work meetings and such.

Here's the link to the thread on XDA where you can get the zip file.

[App] NotesMobile Note taking app - xda-developers

-Ryan

Really nice app that was ported from the Lenovo Thinkpad, and it's available for the intl Note as well as the i717.

IMHO, it kicks S-Memo's ass up and down the block, especially for those of us who use note taking apps to actually take notes in work meetings and such.

Here's the link to the thread on XDA where you can get the zip file.

[App] NotesMobile Note taking app - xda-developers

-Ryan

I love the s-memo app but it doesn't seem to sync well with gmail. It adds each note to the docs section as S-MEMO with no real description to it. So far I've been using google docs with descriptive note titles in order to do what I need. I need to be able to search my notes, docs handles this fairly well.

This app will let you export a completed note as either text or image to Google Docs, if that helps.

-Ryan

Hey folks,

I moved this to all things root since from what I understand it needs cwr to install. Lemme know if I'm wrong. Pm me. Thanks!

Steven

Back
Top Bottom