Okay, so I have a G1 that needs replacing, and a T-Mobile contract that is up in May. Should I just go ahead and get the G2 and stick with T-Mobile, get some other phone on T-Mobile, wait until May and go to Verizon (wouldn't touch AT&T with a 10-mile pole), or just stick with what I have because there's some awesome new phone or new Android dropping soon that I should wait for?
Thanks!
Thanks!
