• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Droid Wallpaper Of The Day! Whats Yours?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine: mmmmBeer!

2009-11-30%2018.35.40.jpg

WWnlksWLmkSJBacjM0Ci_Q

Upvote 0
thats odd is your sd card in all the way also if you downloaded from the browser open it then hit menu\more\ downloads. see if they are in there.

Good call dude. It was in the downloads folder in the browser, but saved as a "link" not a picture. I probably saved the picture the wrong way and therefore it could not be found in the gallery, where it should have been. I had a long day at work and my brain is fried. That'll explain it.

Upvote 0
Pm Sent, Guess Not........LOL

sorry bro I was busy yesterday at work all day. I will email it to you today...I brought my other laptop today...

So when I download these, at the proper resolution, and I use droid's 'set as -- wallpaper' it makes me crop them. I thought that was the point of using the correct resolution?

Is this because I'm using GDE? Or do I have to use wallpapers app to do it properly.

even though I re-size and re-render the pictures...I still have to extend the cropping window on the DROID to get the picture to cover all 3 desktops for the wallpaper...

its the same whether you are using GDE or the original background settings...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones