• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official MetroPCS BYOD discussion thread

Upvote 0
I have a Moto Atrix HD that i switched over with. After switching, i have full voice, sms, and data (LTE speed is awesome) but i cant send or recieve MMS..Called Metro tech support and they told me to switch from the fast.metropcs.com APN to the fast.t-mobile.com. It still didnt fix the issue, and now with that APN, i get worse signal strength, and i dont get LTE. I know it will work on their netowork because I was on straight talk for a month on the t-mobile sim card. Does anyone know which APN i should be using?

Upvote 0
I have a Moto Atrix HD that i switched over with. After switching, i have full voice, sms, and data (LTE speed is awesome) but i cant send or recieve MMS..Called Metro tech support and they told me to switch from the fast.metropcs.com APN to the fast.t-mobile.com. It still didnt fix the issue, and now with that APN, i get worse signal strength, and i dont get LTE. I know it will work on their netowork because I was on straight talk for a month on the t-mobile sim card. Does anyone know which APN i should be using?

Fast.MetroPCS.com Add the rest of the apn settings because just putting it in won't make it appear, Sometimes. We have a sticky with the apn settings.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Mexigga
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replys. It turns out the APN wasnt the problem, they had to reset the account settings. For the record, im still using the fast.metropcs.com APN. Metro just has their setup weird, they use the IMEI of the phone not the SIM card like everyone else.

They use the SIM card but the SIM card won't work if its not matched up with the IMEI that's registered to the account

Upvote 0
Reactions: firenemesis7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones