• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Speed Test and WiMax Deployment Thread

also, obviously chicago is a 4g market, but what kind of speeds up and down can we expect i.n chicago? i'm really anxious to see how well 4g will work for me :)

im very ashamed to say ive been on the phone with tech 3 times. i live near 6000 n 1000 w thorndale on the red line. i have tried to connect to 4 g here but am on 4g now with clear. 4g t owers are down around here supposedly when it is an area marked in dark blue on sprints website. clear 4 g is not giving me 1mbs downloads let alone 6. 3g on sprint does about the same. Thankfully im still in my first 30 days and was told i could bring the phone back in in that period. they have till the 4th when i have to pay the bill for clear again. period.

Upvote 0
The corner of Ridge rd. and Little rd. Port Richey, FL.
53155102.png

So far, it is my fastest speed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones