• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ***Official*** Status of your Droid X order thread

I am so sorry for all of you that are getting hit with the 23rd date :(.

I ordered mine on the 14th at 10:30. For some reason they opened orders online at that time. I ordered it about 10 minutes later. It was proccessed the 15th and supposed to arrive today in about 3 hours or so. :).

There lagging it since some poeple already got there Droid X :(. It says in transit o well :)

ugh my order has been delayed till Monday?!
i'm going to Fed-Ex and getting mine. The place is only like 15 minutes away

WTH now does this mean???

Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com. Your tracking number is .

With NO tracking number listed. Again, this is the company revered for their service?
call them and ask what the tracking number is...that what mine said but I had already got the tracking from calling in and the email... service YES...Customers service (in store hell no) at call center mostly yes..

Delivered! But I'm at work (is it 5 yet?). My wife called and she said she didn't do anything with box but throw it in the corner. I jokingly said "well don't throw it", figured she was using a figure of speech. However, she says, "well, I did drop the box, I'm sure it was no worse than being shipped by fed ex"...

I hope these devices passed their shipping drop tests w/ flying colors!

LOL @ _Aardvark, my wife just called as well. Only difference is that she OPENED the box and pulled out her X, LMAO! I told her to keep her paws off mine!

YES!!!! MY X's have landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered mine online at like 12:40am. I chose 2-day shipping because the chat rep told me that if i did, it'd still come friday. On VZW it says:
Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com. Your tracking number is **********. <Except with a number. Lol ;)

On FedEx, it says it's In Transit, and this is the log:
Jul 16, 2010 2:24 AM
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 16, 2010 2:09 AM
Left FedEx origin facility
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 8:46 AM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 7:10 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

However, it says estimated arrival date is Monday the 19th before 7pm?!
Ugh. But i talked to a verizon online chat supervisor, and she said she doesn't know why it says that, but that i should have it today or saturday. :confused: Dunno what to believe.

LOL @ _Aardvark, my wife just called as well. Only difference is that she OPENED the box and pulled out her X, LMAO!

YES!!!! MY X's have landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife has a Blackberry 8530 in the box (the violet one, jealous?). She wanted simple and free. She's only getting a smart phone since her job wants her more in-touch with email and texting. She isn't thrilled.

I tried to get us both Incredibles a few weeks ago. She played with one in-store and couldn't understand why she needs "all that". She also doesn't see why I need such a fancy phone... Of course I don't NEEED one, I just really, really want one!

waiting patiently for mine! its 130pm still nada. tracking says its on delivery. dude prob taking a nap somewhere under a shade w/ his ac on.

does Fedex ship on Saturdays? I ordered mine thro a store around 2 pm on thursday and i tracked it. it said it would come by monday 7pm...

I ordered mine online at like 12:40am. I chose 2-day shipping because the chat rep told me that if i did, it'd still come friday. On VZW it says:
Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com. Your tracking number is **********. <Except with a number. Lol ;)

On FedEx, it says it's In Transit, and this is the log:
Jul 16, 2010 2:24 AM
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 16, 2010 2:09 AM
Left FedEx origin facility
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 8:46 AM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN

Jul 15, 2010 7:10 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

However, it says estimated arrival date is Monday the 19th before 7pm?!
Ugh. But i talked to a verizon online chat supervisor, and she said she doesn't know why it says that, but that i should have it today or saturday. :confused: Dunno what to believe.

same with me...

does Fedex ship on Saturdays? I ordered mine thro a store around 2 pm on thursday and i tracked it. it said it would come by monday 7pm...

i dont think they do.. if u got the 2 day shipping its by 7pm residential and 3pm business i believe.

I just realized i live about .25miles from a fedex.. the dude is prob thinking on his way back to clock out he'll drop it off.. i hope so! haha.

i dont think they do.. if u got the 2 day shipping its by 7pm residential and 3pm business i believe.

I just realized i live about .25miles from a fedex.. the dude is prob thinking on his way back to clock out he'll drop it off.. i hope so! haha.

hmm imma try to pick it up on saturday then

Fedex does deliver on saturdays but your shipping has to the priority overnight. You won't be able to pick it up because verizon requires that fedex attempts delivery once before you can go pick it up.

Mine is still stuck in Oakland somewhere... been there since 8am. I was hoping it would at least make it up north a little more so I could go pick it up.

Jul 16, 2010 6:21 PM
At dest sort facility

GREENSBORO, NC​

So apparently it arrived in my city at 6:21pm! ANY chance it'll arrive today?? Or can i go pick it up??

ordered on 7-15 @ 6:10AM.........recieved on 7-16 @ 9:30AM
central time zone, shipped from memphis, ordered over the phone, shipping back original droid, purchased on 7-6-10 as a standby until the X came out to replace a blackberry bold 9650m that was giving me fits....glad i went droid finally...!!!!

Jul 16, 2010 6:21 PM
At dest sort facility

GREENSBORO, NC​

So apparently it arrived in my city at 6:21pm! ANY chance it'll arrive today?? Or can i go pick it up??

I don't think it will get delivered today, which is a shame since its so close and yet it won't get delivered till monday. I'm not sure about pick up, but I heard it was possible. You should call them to find out. I'm curious to find out as well, but I don't know who to call yet since its still pretty far away.

Back
Top Bottom