• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oh dear, stop me from getting another dog.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS
release_the_hounds.gif

download.jpg

I've always had 2, except for short breaks "between", like right now. I needed time to grieve (still am) and reset. So, 2 it shall be again. Now if the stupid lady would just call me...

I also couldn't get over how scary it was when Jessie passed away shame man I don't blame you... it was heavy Jessie was like my best friend in the whole world and then GONE... I love dogs soooo much...

Well I don't blame you for taking a long time to get another one... I miss Jessie terribly still to this day...

We have always had at least one great companion / dog in the house for no longer than I would say a few months. We couldn't take it any more the crazy creepy silence so we had to get another one... we love rescues more than buying a brand new dog. Jessie was a rescue... so was Horlicks... so is Nigella and so is Hope :)

The only 2 dogs we had that were not rescues were Helga and Hagar :D

I really like Hope in particular - the American Staffy is now my favourite breed they are extremely loving dogs I was blown away by Hopey.

I think your doggy there looks absolutely gorgeous! Shame poor thing! He looks frightened but oh so sweet :)

If you have the ability to take on another Piglet (my nick name for all dogs :D) then go for it! :)

I would take on another bubba (Doggy :D) but got so much work sometimes it's insane.

Awesome thread!

Dogs really are a man's best friend :D

pretty-sweet-dog_o_1138728.jpg

Last year our 13 yr old grey--Rosie--developed osteoarthritis so bad we had to put her down. A week before Christmas.

Rosie.jpg

We were heartbroken. Gave all here stuff to the Humane Society and swore we'd never get another dog.

Then in the summer we got a application to renew her license. Well without getting too maudlin we went online (GPA) and saw a grey up for adoption in our area. Once we met her we were toast.

Ruby...

Ruby_3new.jpg

Here is our replacement toy puppy of only 5 months old.
The bed she is laying on is a full size twin, so you can see, that she is kind of big already....
That is a special bed cover made for doggy toenails... and it has two big thick memory foam pads in it.

just how big does a Great Pyrenees get anyway?? dunno, but this one is tall and lanky right now.
and hungry, every minute of the day.

20161020_153325.jpg

Back
Top Bottom