Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Get volume widget. I use a single widget just for volume.
Get volume widget. I use a single widget just for volume.
Mind sharing which one you use?
Also, yes the volume controls are horrible.

"Volume widget" in the market. Set up a 2x1 Widgets press ringer and select volume.
Not sure I see anything called "volume widget" in the market...
It's there. Came up first page of results for me.

Im not finding it either...
Ah, there she is, 3rd page of results for me. Weird, you'd think when you search for something using its exact name, it would come up at or near the top of the results.![]()
I wouldn't finding a volume widget that was more of a simple slider for only volume (as opposed to some widgets that have speaker volume, ringer volume, music volume, etc).
Somebody just post the darn link!

I'm really embarassed to admit that I don't listen to much of it. What don't you guys like? The position? The responsiveness of the buttons? Is your answer going to make me mess with it and realize "yeah, that is annoying, get me that volume widget, STAT!"?![]()
