• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

On the menu

All my takeout places now close way before I get to work. Boston is on a voluntary curfew. Lots of ham and cheese sandwiches and hamburgers in my future. I'll save the homemade steak dinners for Sunday nights.
Which I also work.

Soup and half a sub for Breakfast. Fried Chicken and Coleslaw for dinner.
I do not want to get fat again. High blood pressure sux.
shouldn't be eating them fried chicken then.....thats a good way to gain some weight;)

just made me some bagel, lox, and dragon fruit for breakfast. it seems like a weird combo, but it was really good.

Homemade hibachi dinner from scratch, except we don't have a giant grill to hibachi everything, so I did it in a bunch of cast iron skillets. For entertainment we put a birthday candle in an onion volcano and I tossed a couple of zucchini's at my son. :p

upload_2020-4-30_19-30-29.png

This morning, I learned from my girlfriend, had a tortilla, I put it inside the toaster oven last, when mixing up a few of my cousin's local business eggs, I twirl it around a few times with a spatula, added some pepper salt, I garnished it with cheese. :)

Back
Top Bottom