• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root One click ROOT works confirmed using FRAMAROOT, all through phone, no PC needed

I want to us my net10 ph# on a metro pcs Alcatel one touch fierce, so I purchased a net10 bring your own phone kit switched the#and now when I turn on the phone it says SIM ME lock.......how do I do this for free, you know unlock the darn thing????? Pls help. Thanx

If you had service on your metro phone for more than 90 days straight they will give you an unlock code for free, otherwise you'll have to buy one online. I didn't even have 90 days straight if service and they gave MD my unlock code for my Samsung but I think k they just didn't want to say no lol. But after you get the unlock code you caN use any SIM. That whole bring your own phone thing is only for unlocked phones, not other carrier phones locked to their networks

Upvote 0
FRAMAROOT with Boromir option roots this phone with one click and no PC needed. It is done all through the phone.

1. To get framaroot app on your phone just go to [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices - xda-developers

2. Then get the latest version, for me at this time it is v1.8 and then you download that to your phone by clicking it or using a QR code reader.

3. open this app with your phone and the top option leave it alone, it says it will install superuser on restart.

4. Now choose "Boromir" option and click to go ahead with root.

5. restart your phone and it is now rooted, simple!

6. To check root, go to play store and download root checker or any app that needs root access to work and when superuser pops up asking to grant permission choose yes.
I tried this and there was no boromir option and wasnt able to root plz help ...running out of room and theres so much bloat to delete cant do without root

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones