• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

thefletch

Aug 30, 2010
Hi I have rooted a few devices before I am getting my hands on a pair of sgs2 not sure if there "G" or not but wondered if there is anything along the of z4root or super one click if not whats the quickest way to gain root as the phones have a signal fault and Im hoping that if I flash a new rom it will sort this! or if anyone has any other ideas just let me know

cheers in advance

Hi I have rooted a few devices before I am getting my hands on a pair of sgs2 not sure if there "G" or not but wondered if there is anything along the of z4root or super one click if not whats the quickest way to gain root as the phones have a signal fault and Im hoping that if I flash a new rom it will sort this! or if anyone has any other ideas just let me know

cheers in advance

This thread, "Rooting Galaxy S2 - Dummies Guide", is littered with posters who have tried the ONE Click method. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones