• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root One more Samsung Galaxy Indulge root

Gunner11

Lurker
Feb 28, 2013
Can someone please upload or tell me where to get the files to root the Samsung Galaxy Indulge??? My mother is a little slow when it comes to technology :eek: but she hates all the metro pcs apps so she constantly keeps bugging me to take them off:( can ANYONE please help me so i can stop her complaints... I would appreciate it very much:D

I just remembered (a little late sorry) my antivirus marked the "indulge.aio.v1.00.zip" as containing a virus the first time and blocked me from accessing it. I don't believe it is infected or people here would have made a fuss, but the antivirus reads something in there as a possible threat... I had to tell it to ignore and not quarantine that file the first time so I could unzip it.... it ignores it every time now, I forgot what I had to do the first time..sorry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones