• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ongoing Apps:/

I was just wondering if anyone knew of an app that would stop ongoing apps from appearing in the notification bar or of a manual way of doing it

I think if the app is designed to always show ongoing and has no option to hide it you cant really do anything except use another app. Keep researching though, there could be something but usually free apps offer a paid version that allows you to do this sometimes.

Upvote 0
It's not ads its just showing that it is an ongoing apps and I've been through the settings and it doesn't do anything

What kind of apps are they? Are they apps like facebook(where you want to have them but dont want them running in the background), or bloatware(they came with the phone and you dont want them at all)?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones