• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optical Illusions

Unforgiven

...eschew obfuscation...
Administrator
Since I was a kid, I've always been intrigued by optical illusions. I posted one the other day in the Funny Pictures thread, but since I found another good one today I figured this could be an interesting (for me) thread. :p
FOE5SOpUYAA_PhC

So a few months ago I was driving through Illinois during a thunderstorm, it's raining pretty hard and lightning is flashing, as I approach this sign for the Kickapoo River, the truck wiper blades , lightning and rain , cause the K to look a messy F and the I to look like a U

Since I was a kid, I've always been intrigued by optical illusions. I posted one the other day in the Funny Pictures thread, but since I found another good one today I figured this could be an interesting (for me) thread. :p
FOE5SOpUYAA_PhC
I wonder what would happen if I stared at the Shroud of Turin for 15 seconds!

Positive off nothing but am sure of the 3. Maybe it's the bourbon talking but I see the 1 more often than not but it isn't as clear to me. I'll accept your 9 :D
That one is trickier for me to see for sure.

Let me grab a bourbon or two... you may be right. :) Like I said, I saw neither before your post. I'm with you, it definitely starts with 3. There is a number on the end but it could be about anything as poorly as I'm seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom