• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root optimized build prop for all esteems

JayBondzeWell

Android Enthusiast
well, i compiled the build prop just incase anyone was having lagging. failing freezing issues. tested and works flawlessly for me. try it and let me know what you think. simply extract.
(using root explorer)
1.back up your phone
2. extract file
3. go to system.
4 replace orginal build.prop with this

thats it, let me know =]

Attachments

has anyone tried this and confirmed it works,im not by all means knocking you jaybondz,just a question,but much props if you are on the right track,good job!!!

yes. works on zve and compatible with zvb-zve for esteem. already ran tests. and im using it on my phone currently. but let me know if you guys like it whoever tried it.

definitely works on the idrifta. his rom#2 felt good. was just a little sluggish to me and small things was noticeable. so i build prop it to substitute for plague and feels pretty good to me and my friend says it was smoother

You can also download apks that can get to it and also make a copy before you edit the build dot prop . Feel free to check out at the playstore . Apks like romtoolboxlite or paid version and more .

You can also download apks that can get to it and also make a copy before you edit the build dot prop . Feel free to check out at the playstore . Apks like romtoolboxlite or paid version and more .

A free way to do this with any root enabled file explorer would be to navigate to it and rename it to build.prop.bak

hey jaybondz,i tried out your build prop,ran it for awhile and phone was just still oing the same,so i flashed bk to complete stock no root,im goin to metro corporate tom,and see wat bs they give me,because when the hype of zve was comming,i had lg tell me to update threw their site,and i did,then metro started in on me that i need to bring my phone in to let them do there update,thats the only thing i can think of is metro has someother update,im not trying to start a war,but it seems it could be the issue,because even on stock unrooted my phone still acting up,pep say they call,or text and i dont recieve anything,so since my day is free tom,and drs orders to rest,sounds like a good time to me to see wats up lol,but your lil fix prob hav helped some out and congrads on iy !!! keep up the good work,u just might come across a fix,good luck n hang in there

Back
Top Bottom