• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Optimus C - this one might stump you all

Jamp612

Lurker
Okay, first off thank you for trying to help....I have read thru articles here before and been able to fix but this one is a little odd...Starts off with i got a Virus on my phone.:eek:..I went hunting for it and found more and more layers of OS? I removed go launcher and got back to base OS screens...still had this virus...i removed their VPN tunnels and many other software programs and got to a OS with a different home screen and different drawer icons....sounds weird righT??? :confused:It had a voice recorder in the drawer labeled i r recording :mad:and korean app screens and stuff written in korean...and a whole different set of VPN Tunnels... after uninstalling stuff started getting error "the application Dialer (process com.android.phone) has stopped unexpectantly. I now have no 3g icon and an x on the signal bars....This error goes away and comes back immediately. and i cannot download any apps from market place but i can from others. and i can make option changes and now i now have registration screens and google developer licenses in my menu.:eek::(
I ran the" vol-up, home, power button" restore but it went quick and didnt change custom boot animation. having problems running internal one cuz of error and really kinda only have my HP Touchpad for internet access.
any ideas?:D

Back
Top Bottom