• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optimus f3 vs l9

Hopefully I get a good response before I leave today to get my phone. I'm conflicted between the l9 and f3 besides the screen difference what is the difference. Couldn't find a real comparison online so maybe one of you guys who has experience with these phones can help me

Are their custom roms for the l9 because I haven't seen one for the f3 yet. That would probably make or break my decision otherwise I will go with the f3 because I do like smaller phones and the longer battery life and lte of course

From what I can tell the f3 doesn't have any yet l9 does but it seem half that were motion went to l9 a quarter went to the f3 and a few stayed motion.. The rest went elsewhere in terms of devs

Right. well it seems like the f3 outweighs the l9 so thats the phone i will be getting. Thanks guys I also heard that you can't move apps to sd cards? whats that all about? How's the memory on both phones that's pretty important because I plan to have the typical social networks on my phone

Back
Top Bottom