• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Optimus V Stuck on Blue Screen?? HELP PLEASE!

auntb2005

Lurker
I recently rooted my phone using Gingerbreak APK, and flashed a recovery and Rom.. now after I rebooted it is stuck on blue screen that says this

Fastboot mode started
gpio_12c: invalid khz: 0
bl:i2c write error
udc_start()

I have researched everywhere to solve this and I am stuck...PLEASE HELP!!! OR PLEASE DIRECT ME TO WHERE I NEED TO GO!!!
Thanks..

What recovery are you using?

That happened to me a few weeks back, but with the zengarden recovery i was able to pull the battery, and boot into recovery to get out of the fastboot screen.

I think we may have to wait for AndyOpie150, I'm pretty sure he can get you out of fastboot screen with a computer.

I hope you have a computer, i don't but i know it makes things easier when having a problem.

I think you'll be able to install the right recovery or get into your recovery using fastboot commands,which i don't know much about, but AndyOpie150 normally checks this forum at least once a day or more.

If you want go to the top of the page and read some info in the all things root guide, there is a lot of good information in their.

Hi! The recovery image used was VM670NH_recovery.img

I used Clockworkmod recovery.

I followed these instructions from this thread:

http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-...-how-simplified-root-recovery-custom-rom.html

I backed up everything with titanium backup...

I do have a computer also. I tried to fix this myself but when I plug my phone in, it doesn't recognize it. I tried to install the drivers and lg mobile support...but it doesn't seem to work??

I am a total noob ... I just need my phone back...I don't have $$ to go nd buy a new one..

Don't worry, i wish i could help, but when it comes to computers i'm still a noob, but there are a few knowledgeable members on this forum just waiting to help.

Have a little patience, they will get you back up and runnin.

Good Luck.

Don't give up yet, if anyone can fix it, Andy is the man for the job.

I sent the message, hopefully he's not busy, good luck!

Yes, still stuck on fastboot screen..
I did post over on Android Central.. and I had one guy helping me.. i tried to follow his instructions but when I go into Recovery (clockwork) and then go to mount/enable sd card.. i get this message...

unable to open ums lunfile (no such file or directory)

I am truly stuck.

Yes, still stuck on fastboot screen..
I did post over on Android Central.. and I had one guy helping me.. i tried to follow his instructions but when I go into Recovery (clockwork) and then go to mount/enable sd card.. i get this message...

unable to open ums lunfile (no such file or directory)

I am truly stuck.

Vm670nh recovery never could mount usb mass storage. Do you have an sd - card reader on your computer? U just need to get a rom or new recovery to your card. If you don't have a card reader then you'll have to learn how to do an adb push.

I think AndyOpie150 must be having trouble with the 3g problem that everyone is having, i know he doesn't have wifi, he hasn't posted here or at central in days.

I hope everything is alright?

The ov is a thunderc based phone and so is the p500 but I'm not sure that thread could help him. There's still some big differences between the 2 phones. He's got a working recovery the only problem it seems to me is his system partition and probably boot partition got wiped and he doesn't have a rom to flash on his sdcard. The vm670nh recovery's usb mass storage function doesn't work so he can't just send a file that way. His options are download a rom via computer and move it to the sdcard with a card reader or via adb push.

Terrible 3G on my end.
Flash recovery with fastboot commands.
Use COT recovery. Rename to just crecovery.img. Put on root of SD card.
Use the LG USB drivers in All Things Root Guide sticky/Direct Downloads.
Use the Java jdk6 In the All Things Root Guide sticky/Utilities.
Use the Pre-Packaged ADB in All Things Root Guide sticky/Utilities/ADB, follow the instructions including the link to manually setting path to the adb.exe.
Once everything is set up properly have badblue1 or the wraith420 help with fastboot commands (Google how to flash recovery with fastboot commands).
fastboot.exe is in the SDK/platform-tools folder.

If after flashing recovery your still stuck in recovery mode, use the "fix recovery loop" option in the recovery menu.

Back
Top Bottom