• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Otter Box Case

I would love to see how a case would be disigned for this..... And otter box defender

I was thinking about this too. It will be interesting to see what they come up with. I would think they would make a case that would keep the edge part open so a person can use the edge while the case is closed. Just a thought.

Unless Otterbox can come up with a good case for this phone, I won't be getting it. It doesn't take too many bad experiences with unprotected phones to recognize the value of a good case.

I like the edge concept, and can see it being useful, but if they can't design a case for it, I'll stick with the Note 4.

I don't use Otterbox but I will still be interested in regular cases. I would upgrade to an Edge but not until I see what the cases will look like. I think the bigger questions will be how much for the phone and how available will they be.

So Far we've only got to see the flip book covers, but nothing for a drop.. like an otter box case.....

I've only got otter box's in my life for full protection frm my accidental a $$.... so I can only talk abt them...

So anyways.... the only way tht I can see a case being made is if they dnt change anything besides making tht edge big enough for the s pen to fit, but.... if they dnt do tht.. maybe just a wave over the screen..... IDK. ..... this looks like a subject tht we would just have to wait to come to life

I always buy a new case when i get a new phone, don't like them being unprotected. My GS3 still looks new because i always kept it in a case.

Its not about the worth. Its about keeping it protected. My GS3 also looks brand new. And they are still being sold for over $100.

I agree.

No one should buy a phone with the expectation of it holding a value anywhere near the original MSRP.

If you do,you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

One buys a phone because it meets their expectations for most uses.
If you happen to do so at a discount/sale price,all the better.

Is it me, but I don't think it would be that hard to make an Otterbox case for it. It still has a ridge so a case can be made where the glass never touches the floor. The issue, though - is that depending on the thickness of the case - some fingers might find it challenging to reach the very right most edge of the curved screen.

Back
Top Bottom