• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root overclock

how safe is to overclock i hear that could dammage phone is that true or false can some help thanks

You could if you're stupid lol, na jk the sequent is clocked at 1.4 on stock. the highest i would go is 1.8 but i would never go that high anyway. Im always fighting to get every little juice out of this horrible battery that we have. i underclocked to 1ghz running a smooth gov, enough speed for me and more battery its a win win.

So few people utilize the underclocking ability :P

lol i know, im running my personal stock ROM with some tweaks and i really dont need it to be clocked 1.4ghz to be honest. the 1 ghz is more than fine for me. Right now im clocked at 1024ghz max and 245.76mhz min. scaling the governor powersave and she still runs smooth. i have at least 40% extra battery at the end of the day.

im going to try underclock at one and see speed thanks chevanol

np, might wanna choose a different gov than im using though, takes a while to get use to powersave gov. what rom you running? Its gotta be a light and fast rom to see full effect if you wanna underclock

Im running the deodex rom by suprr, what would be a good underclock setting to save some juice? Right now i have it at 1ghz - cfq - conservative. Powersave was a little too laggy @ 1 ghz.

Back
Top Bottom