• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Overkill beta - looking for feedback

Hi guys,

A quick update: we're pushing hard to release the game this weekend. Next week is the worst case scenario. No more delays
emo-emot-smug.gif

We've come up with a better trailer for the game - I've updated the first post accordingly.

A few people have reported a problem with the build on the new server. If you can't download the beta, replace .apk with .zip, and it will work.

By the way, if you feel like this game is worth a mention on your blog/channel, let me know and I'll do my best to help you prepare an interesting article.

Thanks for all the new feedback and kind words, I really appreciate your support.

Upvote 0
I can :) tilt, touch, keyboard/trackball/dpad. Tilt is the preferred option, but I've played through the whole game using touchscreen and keyboard only. Wasn't too bad :)

Awesome news thanks! Having an Evo with no trackball or pad I'm getting used to tilt. :D

Glad to hear there are a lot of options. I'll be watching this thread for the official release.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones