• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Patiently awaiting the Passion

RC Addict

Android Enthusiast
Nov 12, 2009
El Paso, TX
Greetings all! My name is Cody and I am a PDAalcoholic. It has been a year since my last addiction (to the Storm) and now I have a jones for a new drug--a drug called Android.

I played with my pal's Droid the other day and fell in love with the OS. Too bad Motorola built such a brick. I hate the egronomics of the phone, and the slider is useless. So...

I am here looking to get my fix for the (hopefully) soon-to-be released Passion (or Dragon or whatever)!!!

I'm gonna miss my Storm. Kinda.

-Cody aka RC Addict

Thanks, but I was not and am not starting a new thread on an existing subject. In fact I have my own VBulletin forum and know my way around the UserCP and threads. I know you are trying to help but please understand that I am not a complete dolt. I was mearly introducing myself to the community--not starting a discussion.

Out.

Upvote 0
Greetings all! My name is Cody and I am a PDAalcoholic. It has been a year since my last addiction (to the Storm) and now I have a jones for a new drug--a drug called Android.

I played with my pal's Droid the other day and fell in love with the OS. Too bad Motorola built such a brick. I hate the egronomics of the phone, and the slider is useless. So...

I am here looking to get my fix for the (hopefully) soon-to-be released Passion (or Dragon or whatever)!!!

I'm gonna miss my Storm. Kinda.

-Cody aka RC Addict

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones