• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone heats up frequently

Hi guys,
I need ur help and advise.
My A70 heats up frequently when i download some stuff, the battery temperature goes to 43-49 degrees. I want to know will it harm my cell in any way.?? and i also want to know d reason of this..

And sumtymes, even if the phone is idle, the battery drains out.
I can just see the CPU used by USER (90-100 percent) in Android Assistant app.

PLS HELP GUYS..!!!!! :confused:

Hi guys,
I need ur help and advise.
My A70 heats up frequently when i download some stuff, the battery temperature goes to 43-49 degrees. I want to know will it harm my cell in any way.?? and i also want to know d reason of this..

And sumtymes, even if the phone is idle, the battery drains out.
I can just see the CPU used by USER (90-100 percent) in Android Assistant app.

PLS HELP GUYS..!!!!! :confused:

during downloading even I have seen my mobile to heat up little bit but not much...I will advice u keep switch off during charging...I always keep switched off during charging & battery temp stays below 35c & give me better battery backup :D

I am also interested in this tweak/method..please make a video n help us.

I couldn't understand how to do that :(
Can you please make a video of you doing that? Would be easier for us :)

this is a very simple tweak!!!!making a video of this tweak is waste of time!!!!simple instruction is more than enough!!!!
take a bucket,fill it with water & put ur a70 into that bucket!!!!
DONE !!!!!!:D:D:D

this is a very simple tweak!!!!making a video of this tweak is waste of time!!!!simple instruction is more than enough!!!!

Sorry to bother but I'm a bit noob in such things, and since Mastermind also needs this,
You should make a video on popular request :)
Will be grateful :)

Sorry to bother but I'm a bit noob in such things, and since Mastermind also needs this,
You should make a video on popular request :)
Will be grateful :)

Yup,
Even I need it :p

I think that is some amazing stuff :) But I did not understand exactly how to do so :o

Sorry but I did not understand :o :(
what do u mean by "take a bucket,fill it with water & put ur a70 into that bucket!!!!"

A video is highly appreciated :)

I don't use 3g,I use 2g data connection in my mobile,just talked for more than 1hr but my a70 didn't heated, temp is only 36

Kya yar.. tum log apne me hi shuru ho gye.:).
merko batao kya karun...??

has anyone installed "Android Assistant" app.??
Sometimes my cell lags a lot and I can see in android assistant app that CPU is used by user upto 90-100 %. Even if i close all the apps, then too it shows 90-100 % and my battery drains out and phone also heats up.
Anyone has any idea, why is it so.?????

Sometimes my cell lags a lot and I can see in android assistant app that CPU is used by user upto 90-100 %. Even if i close all the apps, then too it shows 90-100 % and my battery drains out and phone also heats up.

i think unnecessary apps r running in background & they r consuming ur net...thats d reason ur mobile is heating up...try fast reboot app(very good li8 w8 app) or memory booster lite app...i use both dis apps to kill apps...

See,there is no sure shot solution for this issue as of now...as i said earlier i m also facing this problem randomly though no unnecessary apps are there...at that time, i just reboot the phone n i m good to go again.i don't know what's causing this issue and/or any apps are involved..
N I have checked that Android Assistant app,cpu usage was 10-20% for user but i won't use that app as it needs too much permission n I take it as unnecessary app for me atleast...

i think unnecessary apps r running in background & they r consuming ur net...thats d reason ur mobile is heating up...try fast reboot app(very good li8 w8 app) or memory booster lite app...i use both dis apps to kill apps...

I use fast reboot app...but stil...koi faaida nhi..:-(
don't knw what runs in background..
wich consumes so much of battery and heats up my cel

See,there is no sure shot solution for this issue as of now...as i said earlier i m also facing this problem randomly though no unnecessary apps are there...at that time, i just reboot the phone n i m good to go again.i don't know what's causing this issue and/or any apps are involved..
N I have checked that Android Assistant app,cpu usage was 10-20% for user but i won't use that app as it needs too much permission n I take it as unnecessary app for me atleast...

same here bro. I too just restart my cel..and evrything works fyn....
don't knw wat to do...
background data synchronization can b one of the reasons..

Back
Top Bottom