• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Phone with the best chance of getting jellybeen or cm besides the s3

i have been wondering what metro pcs phone has the best chance because i have noticed most of metro PCs,s new line up have locked bootloaders it looks like dare i say are the closest to getting a working cm but i am welling to put my motion up as a test phone if there is a phone that is closer to getting cm i thought maybe this one the Huawei Premia 4G™ because some of there phones are not locked but just a guess i could not find a section for that phone could someone with this phone comment on if it is locked or not or will i need to drop the cash on the s3 thanks

MetroPCS is going to be gone by 2015 because of the merger with T-Mobile... it is highly unlikely that they will come out with any top of then line phones anymore because of that. I would suggest checking out Boost or Virgin...both Of them have amazing phones that can be modded as much or as little as you want

as soon as your phone gets jelly bean you won't be satisfied with that and will want the next one that comes out. just stick with what you got because your never gonna find one ya like.

It all depends on where you live. Sprint has no 4g in Bakersfield, WiMax or LTE:mad:. Even the 3g is bad. Top I would get in town was 600kbps. So Metro it is for me:D.

Sprint has no 4g lte in Orlando even though they are selling phones that support it they are stuck on 3g. My dad just got one

MetroPCS is going to be gone by 2015 because of the merger with T-Mobile... it is highly unlikely that they will come out with any top of then line phones anymore because of that. I would suggest checking out Boost or Virgin...both Of them have amazing phones that can be modded as much or as little as you want
We'll just get phones that support T-Mobile's network instead. Then you can also just bring a t-mobile phone over.

No....metropcs will be gone...done...finished..nonexistent... you be forced to go with T-Mobile crappy no contract plan

MetroPCS will still be around after the merger and after the cdma network is shut down. Metro will just be a sub-brand with its own customer base division. So you'll end up having the executives for the main Tmobile with mostly different executives for metropcs.

To let you know T-Mobile is so much in debt that there no other option but to let metro take over just so they won't have anymore debt so in reality metro basically owns T-Mobile

To let you know T-Mobile is so much in debt that there no other option but to let metro take over just so they won't have anymore debt so in reality metro basically owns T-Mobile

Correct but t-mobile will be the main company with the current head executives. So not much difference and the debt won't really take effect for a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom