• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phones that Boost supports

2.3GHz Quad Core 2mb ram, 32gb storage
5.2inch HD disply
3000mAh battery
Lolipop 5.0.2

It is super fast, and battery last for more then a day even with heavy use

There is no current phone that can touch it - Sprint version for $150 at BestBuy

So, after days of having the phone, do you think it's a better phone than you previously had? What do you like about it?
I had the original Boost S3 not the triband. I thought that was the best. The G2 beats it in every way. 32GB vs 16GB. Plenty for me really. No SD slot but I can use OTG. I have tried this and it works great. No removable battery but the installed one lasts all day. Official Lollipop and everything works. Very Very Fast and Buttery Smooth.

I prefer the LG skin over Touchwiz. A lot closer to stock I think. The bloat is not bad and some can be uninstalled. The rest can be hidden. I don't feel the immediate need to root like I did with the S3.

The biggest thing for me is that the antenna is a LOT stronger and I get LTE almost all the time including at home.

I am noticing some problems with a few Wifi spots that the S3 will connect to but hopefully that will get fixed. The main ones that I use work fine.

The screen is beautiful and easier to see without turning it all the way up. No capacitor buttons is a plus. I like the buttons on the back too. The phone itself is beautiful. Much better than the S3. I got the Black one. I hate to put a case on it. But I know that it won't take a big drop.

The camera is much much better.

It has an FM Radio and an IR Blaster.

I got throttled a few days after the 2GB of OTA updates. Tomorrow night at midnight I can return to LTE speeds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom