• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Please check back tomorrow"

Order Date: 04/19/2010
Order Number: 327381XXX
Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow.

I'm a new customer, got the "in queue to be processed" email yesterday afternoon around 4pm-ish CST, been waiting paitently for the last day hoping for some good news. There definitely seems to be a trend regarding this status and some kind of billing hangup. I didn't have any issues putting my card info in, I have plenty of funds, and my bank hasn't called me or anything, so I don't think there's anything wrong per-say, just different. My guess is they are doing a credit check, and as most banks are closed on Sundays I imagine it would delay the process a bit. I don't have any hard info to back this up, it's just some speculation on my part.

Upvote 0
Order Number: 327381XXX

I'm a new customer, got the "in queue to be processed" email yesterday afternoon around 4pm-ish CST, been waiting paitently for the last day hoping for some good news. There definitely seems to be a trend regarding this status and some kind of billing hangup. I didn't have any issues putting my card info in, I have plenty of funds, and my bank hasn't called me or anything, so I don't think there's anything wrong per-say, just different. My guess is they are doing a credit check, and as most banks are closed on Sundays I imagine it would delay the process a bit. I don't have any hard info to back this up, it's just some speculation on my part.

i'm with you, my order number is pretty close to at 327378, i'm hoping in the morning it will just auto update and push on through. there shouldn't be anything wrong on my end of this transaction so yea something is just different.

except there is no reason to do a credit check on me as i am a long time verizon customer

Upvote 0
guess who's here with you guys

Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 04/22/2010

Order Number: 327492057

no way YOU and DOMINO?now that's scary.....the two of you have done so much work in the other thread....just to say the least...I MISS YOU...no one posts order # anymore and mine was after yours...great...ugh....I have a bad feeling.....is it a mix of cc hold and running out of phones?:thinking:

Upvote 0
Just got home from work to see I just got this message. :( This morning it was the "Waiting for phone availability...etc..." status.

Ordered on 4/22/2010
LOOONG time existing Verizon customer here, upgrading using NE2.
Used the same VISA Debit Card I use every single month to pay my Verizon bill.

My shipping addy is in Chicago, billing info & Verizon Account info is Georgia, and cell phone number is NYC. @____@ Moved a LOT of times in the last year and a half.

Upvote 0
no way YOU and DOMINO?now that's scary.....the two of you have done so much work in the other thread....just to say the least...I MISS YOU...no one posts order # anymore and mine was after yours...great...ugh....I have a bad feeling.....is it a mix of cc hold and running out of phones?:thinking:

aww, haha. that stinks that nobody picked it up after. i kept goin a little bit after mine posted but stopped to call customer service (which was of course no help at all). No matter what we should all still get our orders by the 29th, even if we have to go through the hassle of re-ordering.

Upvote 0
aww, haha. that stinks that nobody picked it up after. i kept goin a little bit after mine posted but stopped to call customer service (which was of course no help at all). No matter what we should all still get our orders by the 29th, even if we have to go through the hassle of re-ordering.

I guess you are right! They would have changed the ad on the website if that's the case...hmmmm....still no one was able to figure out why ya'll got this weird change of status or the email :thinking: sorry cs was no help!!have a good night and good luck tom

Reactions: DominoHop
Upvote 0
Here is the status of your order.

Order Number: 327379###

I am also shipping to a different address than billing... Also for me, it's possible I didn't have enough money in the account at the time.... We made a big purchase on Sat before my status changed.... I may not have got more money transferred back into the account in in time.

Upvote 0
Hi, how's everybody doing, looks like I was directed to play in this sandbox, unfortunately (no offense).......I ordered 3 phones with a 327482xxx order number and I got the email and order status you all have too. I ordered 3 phones for all 3 of my lines and paid with my Regions Bank debit card as a credit card.....I'll be jumping on this tomorrow morning like most of you.

Upvote 0
Well just to throw in a different status, I ordered last night (replacing my old VZW blackberry) and my status is "Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.". I ordered phone + accessories and had it shipped to my office.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones