• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Please help - Cannot tether?

skorpeo

Lurker
I am trying to tether my computer but I am unable to pair my Droid x with my Win 7 laptop. I've been following the instructions on the net. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I turned on the bluetooth feature and then went to the wifi & networks and made the phone discoverable. It has a time limit. then I went to my computer, control panel, printers and add devices. here is when nothing happens. The box opens and says searching for devices and thats it. NOthing! It wont find the Droidx. Is there something I'm not doing? Or something that I need first?My phone is running Android version 2.3.3 my laptop is running win7 home premium 64 bit. any help would be would be greatly apprieciated. thanks
 
Moved your post from my BT to here b/c 1) that's about BT, not tethering, amd 2) that was teh DROID (original) forum).

Here' you'll get better visibility from users that have the same phone as you do.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top Bottom