• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help me with editing my contacts!

CherishD85

Newbie
I cant edit my contacts, it only brings up the ability to edit the phone number and email, not the ringtone, pic, etc...I have launcher pro... Please help im so frustrated right now...
 
go to contacts > click on a name > click menu button, bottom left of phone > edit > scroll down on the page to change ringtone.

to change pic just click on the blank portrait in the edit menu
 
heres what my edit screen looks like, is yours different
ba433335.jpg

3240b3ee.jpg
 
also if your viewing a "google" contact, you cant edit those things. You'll have to save them to "phone" to do that. You can try to copy to sim and then re-import them back to "phone"



Edit: nvm, seems u figured it out
 
A lot of people talk about the app RingDroid.

I personally have never used it though.

Love the program. As long as you have files on your phone, you can edit them. I have a ton of music, so this makes it that much easier to make ringtones if I can skip the whole computer part
 
Back
Top Bottom