• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help me

NuNuLoLe

Lurker
I have a Samsung Galaxy Prevail2 Android, ive been havin alot of trouble with my phone Over heating, running slow, too many apps&Im very NEW to this, As in "I DONT KNOW HOW TO SETUP, MAKE CHANGES,&WHAT I NEED TO KNOW & DO FOR MY PHONE"...
TODAY I was clearing data cache & uninstalling apps& force to stop (not knowing what I was doing),EVERYTHING IN MY PHONE DISAPPEARED/CONTACTS/GONE/I DONT KNOW WHERE IT WENT...I was literally ALWAYS getting LOGGED OUT of my accounts...every time I scroll around to find out what was going on HOMEWIZ stop working & took me off whatever I was on....From then to now ive been Googling&searching for ANSWERS&GUIDANCE but havent found any(Hawaii Time, started at 10am-Now 11:50pm)...please please please help me fix all that needs to be done with my phone???

Also I would like to know,
Which apps are SAFE for me to delete(I have alot that I dont use including boost mobile free ones that always on there)....

My Device Software&PRL are up to date , Update profile&Update Firmware Are saying it cant update(in system upgrade in settings) I dont know what more to do please help.

What APPS can I clear its Data & Cache ???*

On my Phone, I have two Facebook apps, which one can I delete ?? Or what is the difference between the FB version 20.0.0.25.15 & FB SNS version 1.1.0 ???

Please, help me with steps to FiX my Phone To have better service, fast, reliable&fun & BACK TO NORMAL...

Once again , I thank u for taking time out to read my Novel of troubles, Hope that you know exactly whats going on with my phone&that u can provide me with Answers Samsung Galaxy Prevail 2 Android.....

I've moved your post into the Prevail 2 forum. Hopefully someone here can help ya out. Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom