• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help..

taimur97

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
I wanna publish my apps on Google play as I can not create my own bank account so I asked my big brother to do so but he says it can't happen as he is n London he says that he would have to give tax on the money I will earn from my apps as I searched the web I found that Google pays the money to the developers tax collected so I told him but he says that he will have to pay the tax cause the uk government take tax on the ID card number as he is already paying tax on the income he earns from his teacher job he also says that if the government officials asked him that from where that income is coming from...I really disappointed what he said but there are thousands of people who are developers and also have another job...Please help me...Please help for the sake of software development..:(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones