• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Poblano VLE5 Hot Pepper

How can you cloak your data?

• Root

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get a Jitterbug

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, the browser I mentioned before, FOSS, is not what I currently use.

Since I posted that, my old favorite, Lightning Browser, has been updated and is a most excellent browser.

There are a few varients of this great browser on F-Droid, such as Smart Cookie Web and Midori.

If you download a lot, what I am using is IDM+, which uses Lightning as its browser and also has tremendous downloading capabilities.

Where can I find a replacement battery for the VLE5 Chili pepper Android?

I have this device.
I have searched for the battery.

What I have discovered is that you can buy the device for what the battery costs.

A battery will cost around $20 after shipping and tax.
So will the entire device.

Not that I am downing the device at all, but it is what it is.

Also, beware of batteries that I have seen for sale for this device.

Some are obviously not the right one, and others are used or shady in some other ways.

@ocnbrze is right; open your browse and enter the model number of the battery.

For my other devices, this is how it was done.
Ignore any info about what device{s} the battery fits.
As long as the model numbers are exactly the same, so are the batteries.

But, as I have found for myself, the supply of batteries for this device are very limited.

If I needed a batery for it now, I seriously would just repace the device for $20, and swap the batteres.
The old battery should be ok for use in the new device at home, plugged in and on Wi-Fi, at least until/if it starts to bulge.
Then more extreme measures would hapen if the device were to remain in service.

Let me know how your search goes, as I would like a battery for mine as well.

If you have not already noticed, accessories for these devices are also basically at the same price level as the devices themselves.

I did find out that the tempered glass screen protector for an iphone x will fit really well, but not quite perfect.
We are talking about a 16th of an inch or so at the top and bottom, and the thing is only $5.

If I had taken the time to grind the bottom down about 1/8 of an inch, it would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom