• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

possible froyo release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no doubt...you'll get to watch a lot of people who posted on this thread eat some sweet, sweet crow.

6/15/2010 -

According to this article, it's supposed to be available "via update" in July.

I've been presuming that means what it says, and not via rooting or some such.

Android 2.2 Features Announced By Google : EVDOinfo.com

Sorry, I think tomorrow's July, not Aug 5.

They laughed when I ordered a domestic beer.

If we ever cross paths, first one's on me. ;)

Wait. Where was I? Oh, yeah. :lmao:

Cheers, boys&girls, cheers!

6/15/2010 -

Sorry, I think tomorrow's July, not Aug 5.

They laughed when I ordered a domestic beer.

If we ever cross paths, first one's on me. ;)

Wait. Where was I? Oh, yeah. :lmao:

Cheers, boys&girls, cheers!

Yeah, you too man. Too bad nobody started a betting pool. You could pay for a new Porche. I love that Michelob Amber Bock, btw.

Yeah, you too man. Too bad nobody started a betting pool. You could pay for a new Porche. I love that Michelob Amber Bock, btw.

I'm not lmao because I'm gloating.

I'm lmao because I backed down from that position. Quietly, I wondered - but I backed down.

That's why I admired this thread - it sounded batshit crazy to me, but the man just would NOT let go of his guns!

I doubt many will read this and most will think I'm bragging - but it's just a simple case of lmao.

Seriously - right the f* off. Now I'm walkin' funny.

I'm not lmao because I'm gloating.

I'm lmao because I backed down from that position. Quietly, I wondered - but I backed down.

That's why I admired this thread - it sounded batshit crazy to me, but the man just would NOT let go of his guns!

I doubt many will read this and most will think I'm bragging - but it's just a simple case of lmao.

Seriously - right the f* off. Now I'm walkin' funny.

Heh...you should have just gone with it, man...you fooled me.

I know I may get bashed for bumping this but I had too :)

Looks like those repeated emails you sent DID work :D

Thank you WaSTeLaNd, you are the man that got us froyo ;) Seriously...I am among the surprised at how close you turned out to be. I'd buy you a frozen yogurt, but I think we'll all be sick of it long before I meet you.

Maybe you should create a new thread about that :D
ummm maybe not.

Or... make a new thread of threads being made insight of froyo
ummm maybe not. :mad:

Looks like those repeated emails you sent DID work :D

Thank you WaSTeLaNd, you are the man that got us froyo ;) Seriously...I am among the surprised at how close you turned out to be. I'd buy you a frozen yogurt, but I think we'll all be sick of it long before I meet you.
+1 Good job guys.

Now that its proven that Wasteland and EarlyMon were right all along and have taken the well deserved bows on this, its time to close this thread and continue with the sticky topic currently discussing the OTA update.
Unless both of you feel that it should be merged with that othre topic. If so, pm me.

TS out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom