• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your HTC One Homescreens!

That's really gorgeous! What widgets did you use for that?

(anxiously awaiting The One on Verizon so I can start customizing a new phone)

Thanks, I'm using Apex launcher with Black Board theme that turns all your icons black n white....My home screen is Beautiful Widgets clock and weather.
 
I just got the One yesterday. I'm still in the process of setting it up. I'm still using the Sense launcher at the moment. But, I might switch to Apex soon. I hate the app menu in Sense...

Screenshot_2013-06-29-16-07-47.png
 
I just got the One yesterday. I'm still in the process of setting it up. I'm still using the Sense launcher at the moment. But, I might switch to Apex soon. I hate the app menu in Sense...

Same here.Don't care too much for the look of the folders w/stock SENSE 5 either.I use HOLO HD LAUNCHER as the default launcher w/a shortcut to BLINKFEED.I'm guessing this is possible w/APEX as well,if you desire to keep using BLINKFEED.
 
Same here.Don't care too much for the look of the folders w/stock SENSE 5 either.I use HOLO HD LAUNCHER as the default launcher w/a shortcut to BLINKFEED.I'm guessing this is possible w/APEX as well,if you desire to keep using BLINKFEED.

I'm not particularly fond of Blink Feed. I could just as easily use Flipboard, or a half dozen other options.
 
This is my boring one at the moment, still waiting for my case to come so that I can activate the SIM card and actually use the phone, don't want to drop it ;)

Still looking for a nice wallpaper too.

8Qwqzhw.jpg

8Qwqzhw
 
Still evolving. My other screens have some info widgets on them, but my homescreen is usually pretty minimalist:

Screenshot_2013-07-04-23-16-11.png


Apex Pro, icon theme by Samantha Connor, UCCW for the clock.
The other dock pages have folders in them, so just a few essential apps on this screen (positioned to be reachable one-handed!).

(Apex vs Nova? I slightly prefer Nova's features/interface, but find that scrolling the dock requires a longer swipe, which is more effort one-handed).
 
Still a total noob so nothing fancy, thought this was kind of cool though.

Screenshot_2013-07-03-10-57-58_zps6228a12e.png


(Device Info Live Wall Paper)

Screens with more apps live next-door.
 
What are you using for this?

The Launcher I am using is by Chris Lacy - Action Launcher.

The Icon Pack I am using is Stark. The Wallpaper comes with it I believe.

The Clock and Weather is Dash Clock.

I also am rooted by the way. Dash Clock requires 4.2

Updated: Now I have rounded corners. Do you notice them? (generally speaking) Achieved with the app RoundR. It doesn't require root or anything. My app layout may look a little funny or different though. My density is 380. Rooted obviously.

htc_m7_2013-7-5-21-31-0_zps14da7624.png
 
In a home screen related note, as I play with this thing and look around I realize there's not so many (any?) horizontal home screens, how does that work?

I see there's some force rotate apps but I suspect mixed results...

Any love for the horizontal? If so how?
 
I rarely use my phone in landscape, and if I do it's for a specific app. So if it's on the homescreen it's invariably in portrait mode, so I set the screen for that.

(I just tried rotating, but my current setup didn't translate well! Would have to think about how to make one that would work both ways).
 
CzJEQVvE
I'm enjoying this one ATM using mainly uccw and YouTube help

Btw I'm new to the forum so hi everyone.
 

Attachments

  • 1373113657072.jpg
    1373113657072.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 215
In a home screen related note, as I play with this thing and look around I realize there's not so many (any?) horizontal home screens, how does that work?

I see there's some force rotate apps but I suspect mixed results...

Any love for the horizontal? If so how?

So many apps aren't mad to look nice in landscape if at all. I first thought it was a good idea when launchers were allowing this, but it quickly became a turn off. Nothing fits properly all the time. Then you have apps that only work in portrait so you'll have to turn your phone anyways.
 
Originally on deviantart I believe.

HERE are some variations of it.

I will try and find the original link also.

HERE is the original 16x9 desktop version I cropped mine from.
 
Bootloader (HBoot) Splash:
1z1vcys.jpg


Boot Animation:
33xahar.jpg


Main Homescreen:
xc7hqt.jpg


Second Homescreen:
2w5ttzm.jpg


Power Off / Reboot Animation:
2qsc50y.jpg
 
Check out this video for a tutorial on how to do it. As with all videos by that channel, always read the description first so you can download the relevant files beforehand :)


Hey I am trying to do this step by step and once i got to the select wallpaper part i got stuck.... I dont have that walpaper on my phone. I have the galaxy s4. How can I get this on my phone?
 
I decided to add a little touch of blue to mine, they're in order from left to right:
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1376727844138.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376727844138.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 178
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376727876115.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376727876115.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 184
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376727902980.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376727902980.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 173
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376727927619.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376727927619.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 175
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376727955744.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376727955744.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376728031288.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376728031288.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 169
  • uploadfromtaptalk1376728055315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376728055315.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 191
Back
Top Bottom