• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [?]Power Control Widgets

Power Control Plus is a good app, but I don't like extra things on my homepage if I don't have to. That's why I am with the OP. I mentioned this in another thread how it is one of my top two missed features from my last phone (Optimus M). I know LG is different than Samsung, but I was hoping these features could/would be incorporated into a custom ROM, or at least explained how it might be possible for me to try.

I'm trying to learn how to get them into my rom. (I don't really have coding skills. Lol) I'm quite sure ill have them in my next rom though

Yes please. They were so easy to access having them in the drop down notification bar. Also the Reboot recovery options instead of just power off airplane mode and sound options ..

im gonna have to find a working kernal and ill just strip the cm7 settings which will make things so much easier

What Android Application, if created, would make your mobile dreams come true? Please nothing ridiculous like, "you press a button and an uber hot chick pops out of the battery pack and is automatically in love with you."

Lets hear them!

I'd love an Android application that could allow you to use your phone as a remote control to change television stations. That would be SIIIIICK. Problem would be if you can go into someone else's house and change THEIR stations.

I think the "receiver" would need to be bluetooth enabled since I don't see phones being able to send infrared signals anytime soon. I guess the key here is actually having a RECEIVER that has the technology. The application is probably the easy part.

How cool would it be if you could use your phone to take video that automatically streams - and is saved to - your account on a website? People could browse by users, locations, etc... and see who is currently "phonecasting" video and watch them live.

This could be crazy if people take their phones into sporting events, concerts, etc... and you can browse streams by location... you could potentially pinpoint events going on and see video streams from people filming at the event with their phone.

Pretty crazy if you ask me. And very doable.

So you're walking along... but wouldn't mind hopping on a bus, catching a metro, jumping in a cab, etc... what is the QUICKEST or CHEAPEST way from point A to B?

This app would list all your options with distance, time, price and more. Supposing you select "bus" it would then help you navigate to the closest bus stop. It might also alert you to where the closest cab is or even connect you directly to a cab company who would instantly come to the GPS location referred to them.

When you buy something, you scan the receipt and can manage your expenses and accounting OH so easily. You'd also have permanent records if the IRS comes knocking on the door.

As you're on your trip you take pictures, type using a full qwerty keyboard, etc... and a LIVE journal is kept with features such as GPS location, time of input, etc to create a more dynamic "live journal"

Actually this just sounds like posting to wordpress from your phone with your location auto-filled via GPS hahahaha not really that exciting.

It's not that easy homie.

The pull down notifications n the advance reboot options r done in smali. You need to modify framework-res.apk, systemui.apk, n framework.jar

What mystery said. It's real hard work as he informed me before but I'm gonna do my homework and try my best to get this for next monster

What mystery said. It's real hard work as he informed me before but I'm gonna do my homework and try my best to get this for next monster

I know a top themer Named one_love420 beast of a themer. From the Sdx forums. Ill ask and see if theres a nice tutorial or something he can share. It maybe a base Framework.res for us.

Back
Top Bottom