• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem after upgrading software

Hi NOSEY and welcome to Android Forums. Sometimes upgrades go smoothly and sometimes not. :( I've only suffered one upgrade that had a negative effect on my phone. I think it's near impossible to write an upgrade that will work flawlessly on all units considering the diversity of software and settings etc on each unit. In any event, I suggest that you do a factory reset of your phone. Make certain you back up all of your precious items for a reset will take your phone back to factory fresh. I think you will be happy wit the results. Sorry for your hassle.

Perhaps another will chime in with a lesser hassle fix. Whatever you decide, I wish you luck and again would like to thank you for joining the AF community.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones