• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with Huawei u8510

My mobile phone (ideos u8150) is disabled because I have installed firmware for another mobile (huawei u8120)
And now I'm in trouble because the phone is not me but it's my friend
and When you try to install the firmware (ideos u8150) this does not work in all attempts
Help me quickly please

Upvote 0
i got same problem as giann any help plizz
I need some help because my huawei stopped working.
I wanted to upgrade my Huawei U8150 IDEOS to Gingerbread, so I followed this steps How To Upgrade the Huawei U8150 IDEOS to Gingerbread - echenze

Rebooting my mobile, nothing happens and a black screen appears with the words SDSD
I made restore,advanced restore and factory reset but nothing

Upvote 0
Hi Guys

I have this phone.

I'm not familiar with upgrades but I suspect that this phone may not be high enough spec to upgrade. Maybe it's like an XP computer with too small a RAM for win 7?
These are just guesses though.

Would restoring to factory settings somehow help?
Would taking the battery out and putting it back in, then, switching it on again help.

I am not an expert, I just thought I would answer, as no one in the know seems to have noticed all the questions on this thread, and no answers, yet it has replies.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones