• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with lock screen and wallpaper

I have a samsung Galaxy s3 mini and seem to have developed an issue with the lock screen and wallpaper.
They both can be set individually but if I change the wallpaper using a picture from my gallery , it now changes the lock screen to the same picture.
I have tried setting one from going into the gallery itself, but it still changes both.
Does anyone have a solution ?
Thank you:blushDroid:

Thanks, hopefully I may get an answer:)
Hi

I can't replicate the problem on my wifes phone. Setting either or both using menu button > set wallpaper works as expected. I've moved the thread to the S3 mini forum - hopefully someone here has useful ideas..

Hi

I can't replicate the problem on my wifes phone. Setting either or both using menu button > set wallpaper works as expected. I've moved the thread to the S3 mini forum - hopefully someone here has useful ideas..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones