• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PSN Free Games Offer

El Presidente

Beware The Milky Pirate!
If you check the Xperia Privilege app, the 10 free PSN games are available as of today.

They are:

• Switch Galaxy
  • Surge
  • Hungry Giraffe
  • Rebel
  • Aqua Kitty
  • Haunt The House
  • Yu-Nama
  • Tokyo Jungle
  • Forevolution
  • Ten by Eight

Not tried any of them yet, I'll give them a go when/if I find time over the next few days. If anyone has given any of them a go, what are they like?

Surge is intriguing; like a 21st century Tetris. Switch Galaxy is pretty manic.... not sure my reactions are fast enough, even using the DS controller. It's fun though!

I was going to try Switch Galaxy Next.

Rebel is ok, pretty simple, but it's the kind of game I'm rubbish at.

Hungry Giraffe is fun. Again, it's simple, but entertaining. I imagine it's something the wee lad will like.

I've been using the touch screen, I just remembered I've a PS3 controller kicking about here somewhere....

Related news: Modern Warfare 4 is available as a freebie via the Sony Select app.

Be warned; the actual .apk is a mere 12MB but there's a 1.2GB data download to contend with once installed. As it's a free gift though I feel it's my duty to at least try it out. :)

I had to "View all" games, then it was amongst the "Sony recommends...." selection.

I assumed it would be available to all Z-series handsets; apologies in advance if that's not the case.

Could be the ROM I'm using? It's based on the Global version of the 257 build and from what I've read, certain offers are only available in certain markets?

Back
Top Bottom