• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Purchase Optimus One p500 Or Micromax A70 ?

TheParadox

Guys will the following games work [With low lags / no lags :) ]

Assassins Creed
NFS Shift
Asphalt 4,5
Gangstar WC Hustle
Raging Thunder 2
N.O.V.A :) I only look forward to these games.I was thinking of buying an A70.Any recommendations ?

Don't buy A70...that's what most of the people will recommend here ;)
(Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles worked lag free and Shift worked with slight lag...Dunno about others)

Guys will the following games work [With low lags / no lags :) ]

Assassins Creed
NFS Shift
Asphalt 4,5
Gangstar WC Hustle
Raging Thunder 2
N.O.V.A :) I only look forward to these games.I was thinking of buying an A70.Any recommendations ?

Take A75 its better then a?0 n if u dnt mind limitations in development..

=D Okay! :D What held me back is that the A70 has a 5MP cam :(

More megapixels doesn't mean better image quality. Megapixels aren't everything in a camera, its just a marketing strategy. The Image Sensor size is much more important.
Putting too many pixels on the smaller image sensors makes image less smooth and blurred, so inspite of 5mp camera, A70's picture quality sucks! P500 has comparatively better and a bigger Image Sensor, so though its 3mps, the image quality is really great for its price!! You can compare the pics shooted from both and see difference yourself!.........:rolleyes:

I know :) More megapixels doesn't mean better quality. But the guys on a site called iGyaan had said on their review that the A70s cam is good :) But since you guys said it ain't I have decided on the Optimus :)

I know :) More megapixels doesn't mean better quality. But the guys on a site called iGyaan had said on their review that the A70s cam is good :) But since you guys said it ain't I have decided on the Optimus :)
The guys on igyaan also said that A70 will get a GB update like a year ago and still no GB and kernel or firmware source

They acknowledged about that ..Micromax had said on their site that they will be launching a GB update for A70 ..Which the guys at iGyaan believed ..Later Micromax removed the news from their site without a trace :)

@Ninad : Thanks :D we were going off topic weren't we :)

@Androidshek : :) Explains itself :)

So Optimus One P500 is better :)

Well like I said , will the above mentioned games work on Optimus P500?

I reaaallly want to play Assassins Creed and Shift :) Also GTA3 if ever possible :)

Back
Top Bottom