• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root QPST Service Programming Error??

Good!!! After registering you can open the LGNPST and you will able to change the PRL on the Esteem using the optimus dll or even the Revolution dll.
We are having a hard time trying to register the MS910.dll for recovering the Esteem.

I wish I had read this before. I never got to trying the PRL cause the phone type was "UNKNOWN" in LGNPST. After digging around and doing some PMing, I saw that another MS dll is available and the Revolution dll is too. So, I uninstalled all the software and install another version of LGNPST. I couldn't uninstall one of the programs; parts of it are still stuck on my PC -- I tried to use a registry cleaner, etc. and hope for the best.

*sigh*

I plan to get all my files and all the posts together on another machine and try all of this again sometime tonight. I'll let you know how it goes...

I got a new phone, QPST still does not work on two machines. I'm going through with this LGNPST process. I'll be back to let everyone know how it goes...

Now what do I do? I re-installed LGNPST and when I did the right click register, it said "the module [insert name here].dll did not load." I can't get any dlls to register now. It worked earlier, but the phone was unknown so I looked for another version of LGNPST and now I can't register the dlls...

Help please...

Now what do I do? I re-installed LGNPST and when I did the right click register, it said "the module [insert name here].dll did not load." I can't get any dlls to register now. It worked earlier, but the phone was unknown so I looked for another version of LGNPST and now I can't register the dlls...

Help please...

Try to uninstall and reinstall the components

nah my ass put a custom bootanimation everything was good until I try changing it again and that shit just got stuck on bootloop „i got a new one rooted but im not gonna changed the animation until we get recovery „so I have an extra one

I wish I had read this before. I never got to trying the PRL cause the phone type was "UNKNOWN" in LGNPST. After digging around and doing some PMing, I saw that another MS dll is available and the Revolution dll is too. So, I uninstalled all the software and install another version of LGNPST. I couldn't uninstall one of the programs; parts of it are still stuck on my PC -- I tried to use a registry cleaner, etc. and hope for the best.

*sigh*

I plan to get all my files and all the posts together on another machine and try all of this again sometime tonight. I'll let you know how it goes...

If your having problems uninstalling the componemts , us a program called CCleaner. Then go to tools and click on the component files, the run uninstaller. It worked for me. Then just be sure, I would run the registry cleaner that comes with it also after. Here is a link. This is freeware and recommended by CNET.

CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Hope this helps!

That was the program I used to try to clean out the registry, but it didn't work for the first time ever. I still had some crap in my add remove programs dialog box. *sigh*

I'm going to try this from scratch at some point when I have the patience for it. I might even reformat this PC first.. It's overdue for a format and I wasted more than enough time poking through files and registry entries...

That was the program I used to try to clean out the registry, but it didn't work for the first time ever. I still had some crap in my add remove programs dialog box. *sigh*

I'm going to try this from scratch at some point when I have the patience for it. I might even reformat this PC first.. It's overdue for a format and I wasted more than enough time poking through files and registry entries...

Reformatting will definitely fix your problem. I couldn't get it to delete the components fully either I deleted as much as I could then reinstalled everything. I got an error reinstalling the components but when I used the program it worked.

Formatting might be the safe way to go if it needs a format anyway.

Install this little program, it will let you register any dll. Just a right click on the dll and click Register.

Now you can simply dial ¤228 and select option 5 to update the current prl (3026). For those who didn't know

The QPST (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) is a software suite developed by Qualcomm for various tasks related to Qualcomm chipset-based devices, such as programming, diagnostics, and firmware updates. The "Service Programming Error" message you encountered indicates that there was an issue while attempting to program or configure a device using QPST.

Here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot the QPST Service Programming Error:

1. Check device compatibility: Ensure that the device you are attempting to program is supported by the version of QPST you are using. Different versions of QPST may have varying levels of compatibility with different devices.
  2. USB drivers: Verify that the correct USB drivers for your device are installed on your computer. Without the proper drivers, QPST may not be able to communicate with the device correctly.
  3. Port configuration: Open the QPST Configuration application and go to the "Ports" tab. Make sure the appropriate COM port is selected for your device. If the correct COM port is not listed, you may need to reinstall the USB drivers or troubleshoot your device's connectivity.
  4. Restart devices: Try restarting both your computer and the device you are trying to program. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary communication issues.
  5. Firewall and antivirus: Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software on your computer. In some cases, these security measures can interfere with the QPST software's communication with the device.
  6. Reinstall QPST: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling QPST and reinstalling it from a trusted source. Make sure you are using the latest version available.
If the issue persists after trying these steps, it may be helpful to consult the documentation or support resources provided by Qualcomm or the device manufacturer for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or recommendations tailored to your device or situation.

Back
Top Bottom